Date of Last Revision: 12/16/2016
B. What information of yours we collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
* Information we receive when you shop in our Online Shop, such as your Online Shop login information, your name, shipping address, e-mail address, phone number, your payment method and your choice of BrainBoost Nutrition products;
* Information you submit when you communicate with us through our Contact-Us form on the Website, including, your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and any personal information you provide in your comments, or when you otherwise communicate with us through the Website;
* Information we receive from your use of our Website, the Internet address (IP address) of the computer or device you use to access the Website and the type of browser you use; and
C. How your information is used
We use nonpublic personal information we collect about you in order:
* To process and fulfill your order for our BrainBoost Nutrition products placed on the Online Shop;
* To respond to your requests, and contact you regarding any comments or questions you may have, to make you aware of our additional BrainBoost Nutrition products or to contact you regarding Website changes;
* In the aggregate, to help us determine what is most beneficial for our customers, and how we can continually create a better online shopping experience for you;
D. With whom your information may be shared
We share your nonpublic personal information:
* With our service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. These service providers will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any third party;
* With our product fulfillment partners, to enable them to complete your purchase of BrainBoost Nutrition products you purchase through our Online Shop;
* In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us, in our sole discretion;
* If BrainBoost Nutrition (or substantially all of our assets) is acquired, your information would be transferred along with the other business assets as permitted by law. We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
E. Your choices regarding the collection, use and distribution of your information
You have the option of setting your browser to reject cookies. However, doing this may hinder performance and negatively impact your experience on our Website. You additionally have the option of opting out of any further communications from BrainBoost Nutrition by contacting us through the Website or via email and requesting to be removed from our mailing list. BrainBoost Nutrition allows you to submit comments and questions through the Website. Any such comments and feedback that are submitted through the Website becomes the property of BrainBoost Nutrition. We may use this feedback, for marketing purposes, or to contact you for further feedback on our BrainBoost Nutrition products.
F. Contacting us about your privacy
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about BrainBoost Nutrition’s privacy commitment, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact one of our representatives.
Children are not eligible to register for an account on our Online Shop. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us or attempt to register on our Online Shop under any circumstance.